Google+ bangalorebengaluru: its new : Ice Creams by LONDON DAIRY

Tuesday, May 8, 2012

its new : Ice Creams by LONDON DAIRY


Ice Creams by LONDON DAIRY

For those who did not seen their ad or want to watch it again, check out their video below...



for more info, visit
FB : www.facebook.com/LondonDairy
or
You Tube : www.youtube.com/watch?v=NTIw_XJ8-Sg
or 
Website : www.mylondondairy.com
                

This post is not a review nor am I being paid to do it.... This post is just informing all of you that this product is available in Bengaluru now...


If  you have used this, let me know your views....


You can follow me through these networking site's.......
FACEBOOK (personal blog): Bangalore Bengaluru
YOU TUBE: BangaloreBengaluru


2 comments:

  1. where can i find their outlet,my tastebuds wanting em

    ReplyDelete
  2. I mailed the company asking for outlet details but they have not responded yet...

    I remember seeing the portable ice cream sellers selling this brand in Jaynagar....

    ReplyDelete