Google+ bangalorebengaluru: review of HIMALAYA NEEM FACE WASH

Thursday, September 16, 2010

review of HIMALAYA NEEM FACE WASH



HIMALAYA NEEM FACE WASH is a gel kind of face wash which upon using gets all foamed up... This is a soap free face wash which has an herbal formula containing neem and turmeric.. It’s very mild on the skin..
I have combination skin due to which this has been perfect for my skin as it removes the oiliness from the areas my skin is oily and the other area it does not make it too dry, which I have observed with other face washes..
We all should know the basics and for those who don't here it is...
Neem is know for its antibacterial properties it helps in controlling acne / pimples, and prevents them from recurrence...
Turmeric is used to eliminate acne-causing bacteria..
And the result is clear oil / dry feeling of skin...
Now let me explain on how to use this.. First we wet our face, then apply a small amount of Purifying Neem Face Wash and gently work up lather with a circular motion using your palms against face. Rinse off with water and remember, pat dry gently.
The Ingredients are:
# Azadirachta indica (Neem, Nimba)
# Curcuma longa (Turmeric, Haridra)

It's packed in squeeze bottle with the top cap.. I have found it a bit difficult to open the cap when my hands are wet cause the grip is not their. It weighs about 50ml and costs Rs. 45



This is available in pharmacy stores and I’ve seem them in all malls... So finding them is no problem..
http://www.himalayaherbals.com/
Is their home page link...
Also check out: www.himalayahealthcare.com
For questions and comments, contact:
The Himalaya Drug Company
Makali, Bangalore 562123 (India)
or call: 1-800-425-1930 (toll free in India)
or write to: skin-expert@himalayahealthcare.com
I have bought this product with my own money and in no way I'm affiliated with this company. I'm not paid to do this blog and the review is based on my honest unbiased opinion
If any of you have used this let me know your views in the comments section... If I have missed out on any info that you need please let me know and I’ll try to put that also up...
Last but not the least....
THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR READING MY BLOG...

DONT FORGET TO JOIN ....

4 comments:

  1. I just bought the Neem and Tumeric face wash and I can't wait to try. I've experienced with break out issue recently due to hormonal stress and also reaction to different skin care products, and I've been the the dermatologist which I don't think the med from Dr. prescription helps much. I saw a rep at Sprouts today and he shows me his skin condition before on his phone, and wow it was very severe and I see him now, his skin is flawless so I am so excited to try and experience for myself. I hope it works on me like it did on him and others.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Phuongs.vu dont forget to do a skin patch test 1st.. let me know how the product works out for you.... :-))

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice Blog Thank for the review, Use Neem Purifying Face Wash from RetailPharma that helps to remove impurities, prevent pimples.
    Biotique Face Wash
    Biotique Product Review

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank for the review and sharing it over here, Buy Advanced Ayurveda Bio Fruit Whitening Face Pack from RetailPharma, With regular use, skin reclaims its soft, smooth, youthful tone and texture.

    ReplyDelete