Google+ bangalorebengaluru: heard of QVS an wonder what it is??

Monday, August 16, 2010

heard of QVS an wonder what it is??


QVS is a brand name which stands for QUALITY VALUE STYLE... They make beauty products & accessories...

Now this is another foreign company trying out the INDIAN market... I stumbled upon their outlet in Mantri Square mall situated in Malleshwaram (BENGALURU) while I was checking out the mall...
Those of you all who have not yet checked out Mantri Square mall have to check it out...
I tried finding out more info about this brand by viewing out their web site but the site is so poorly done...

I'll put up the link, you all can check it out to at least have an over all view of their items...
http://www.qvsglobal.com/

I bought a couple items from the store still on the process of going through / using them... Will start posting up my reviews about them soon
The items I bought are
1. Exfoliating Gloves, Rs. 165/-
2. Microfibre Hair Turban, Rs. 425/-
3. 10x Magnification Mirror with Suction Cups, Rs. 350/-
4. 10 Cuticle Sticks Dual Ended - Spade, Rs. 79/-


If you consider the cost it kind of varies cos some are reasonable and some are not...

If any of you have used this brand let me know your views... If I have missed out on any info that you need please let me know and I’ll try to put that also up...

I have bought these products with my own money and in no way I'm affiliated with this company. I'm not paid to do this blog and the review is based on my honest unbiased opinion..

Last but not the least....
THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR READING MY BLOG...

No comments:

Post a Comment